Protecting the Rights of Automobile Accident Victims
I-4 has been named the most dangerous road in the country. That is why it is lined with billboards for the injury lawyer mega-firms that are handling thousands of cases at a time. We’re different. Most of our clients contact us from word-of-mouth referrals from friends, other lawyers, and our other clients’ recommendations.
At Klausman Law, we have been successfully representing accident victims for more than three decades. We are dedicated to protecting our clients’ interests and defending their rights. Our attorneys are well-versed in Florida’s auto injury laws, and we understand how the no-fault system works. We handle claims for medical bills, which are known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claims. Drivers and passengers injured in an automobile accident are often misinformed about their legal rights and insurance carriers’ obligations. Without proper legal counsel, insurance companies will likely take advantage of vulnerable accident victims.
Having an experienced automobile accident attorney on your side can have a significant impact on your claim. At Klausman Law, our services include:
- We handle all claim details, including documentation, communication, and negotiations with the insurance companies to facilitate a satisfactory settlement.
- As needed, our attorneys represent clients in litigation proceedings with creative and proven strategies.
- Our law firm has the resources to prepare a legal analysis of our clients’ auto accidents to support their claims.
- We ensure that the insurance company is acting in good faith and upholding the insurance policies’ terms. If not, we will initiate legal proceedings to compel them to do so.
- We calculate the value of injuries in medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, scarring and disfigurement, and property damages. For auto accident fatalities, the family members are entitled to additional compensation.
Negligence claims are based on a driver’s failure to exercise care in a manner that a reasonable person would, in similar circumstances. Examples of driving negligence and recklessness are distracted driving, road rage, traffic violations, and driving under the influence.
We Represent our Clients as we would want to be Represented
When you have been the victim of an automobile accident, your injuries may affect you for your lifetime. In fatalities, the family members endure devastating losses. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes. After an accident, we know victims need expert medical advice from physicians who specialize in the injuries they have suffered. To get the best possible diagnosis and prognosis for their injuries, we only refer our clients to physicians that use the latest and best diagnostic imaging. At Klausman Law, we always ask for feedback from our clients concerning their medical treatment. Our law firm monitors our clients’ medical bills to be sure they are correctly paid by insurance.
Klausman Law has Negotiated Settlements and Won Verdicts in the Range of Millions of Dollars
Call 407-917-1718 to schedule a confidential legal consultation with Orlando and Central Florida Car Accident Injury Attorneys at Klausman Law. We will discuss your accident and injury legal needs and review your options to get the compensation you need and deserve.